Order the DVD!
Follow @H2OforElephants Twitter
- The latest Rosie's WFE Review! paper.li/H2OforElephant… Thanks to @ElyseM @SlaveforRob @TrollingHobos #google #android 3 days ago
- The latest Rosie's WFE Review! paper.li/H2OforElephant… Thanks to @Angelzdust7 @_JaimeAmaya @kombib #google #news 1 week ago
- The latest Rosie's WFE Review! paper.li/H2OforElephant… Thanks to @MistyV76 @camiabarca @bsholmes #google #android 2 weeks ago
- The latest Rosie's WFE Review! paper.li/H2OforElephant… Thanks to @redmoonskirt @AlejandroPuga @CeciliaMarch # #google 3 weeks ago
- The latest Rosie's WFE Review! paper.li/H2OforElephant… Thanks to @EverErika @bridgettay27 @chinkylets #google #android 1 month ago
See the Trailers!
Order the WFE Movie Soundtrack on Amazon!
Team Rosie Gear!
Get Cozy with Rosie!
Book Also Available At:
Category Archives: Jacqueline West
Water for Elephants took home the trophy for Best Drama at the People’s Choice Awards last night. Robert Pattinson was on hand to accept the award. Congratulations cast and crew of WFE! Additionally, we want to congratulate Jacqueline West (costume … Continue reading
Kicking off the award season is the International Press Academy’s 16th Golden Satellite Awards. Water for Elephants has been nominated for 3 categories! Best Original Score Best Art Direction Best Costume Design Congratulations to James Newton Howard, Jack Fisk, David … Continue reading
Here’s an excerpt from Vogue.com with Water for Elephants costume designer, Jacqueline West, discussing her inspiration and challenges preparing for the period piece. Costume designer Jacqueline West talks about her work in the new film Water for Elephants, starring Reese … Continue reading
Great read from MTV.com! You probably didn’t need an excuse to watch “Water for Elephants” again (you did watch it this weekend right?), but we’re going to go ahead and give you one anyway. You see, the movie is full … Continue reading
Here is part two of MTV’s Hollywood Crush interview with Water for Elephants costume designer Jacqueline West. There’s no denying Robert Pattinson has a certain something. Experts have tried to pinpoint the precise formula for his unique brand of awesome (unkempt … Continue reading
InStyle covers designer Jacqueline West’s making of Water for Elephants costumes – from sketch to reality. And a contest to win Marlena’s red gown in the Speakeasy scene from InStyle Magazine! To play a circus performer in the big-screen adaptation … Continue reading